Wednesday, July 05, 2017

FET Transfer Day Scheduled

Today, I went for bloodwork and ultrasound.  The uterine lining looks perfect.  It's tri-laminar...the technician showed it to me on the screen but I didn't really quite understand what it should look like.  My bloodwork result is good.  I'm scheduled to transfer our only viable frozen embryo from the latest egg retrieval next week (July 12th).  It's not PGS tested.  My doctor is saying there's 40% chance of success (he volunteered that since I didn't even bother asking).  I don't really care what that means.  At this point, I'm not as hopeful as before.  So I'm going for this transfer with a very neutral outlook (neither optimistic or pessimistic).  I just pray hard this embryo would become a healthy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment