Friday, August 18, 2017

Week 8 Ultrasound


Today (Aug 18, 2017) I'm exactly 8 weeks pregnant. Pregnancy by size is 7 weeks and 6 days so 2 days smaller but the nurse told me not to worry. Baby embryo has a heart rate of 160 bmp. However they found some fibroids this week that weren't there last week. But I've been told not to worry about it. Hopefully it will just disappear.

My life revolves around 7-day period these days. I have ultrasound every week until week 10 at my fertility clinic. And I look forward to Fridays not because of the weekend but because that's when the sono scans are scheduled. Each week is a new milestone. Every night I pray God will not take away our little bean in my uterus.
Our busy little bean at week 8.

And look how much little bean has grown from week 7 below.
And here's how it was last week at week 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment