Friday, May 08, 2015

4-Week old chicks gone outside for the first time


Here are some of the video and pictures of the 4-week old chicks.  There are 15 of them. They are all barnyard crosses.  I have a variety of breeds...Barred Rock, Dorking cross, Columbian Rock, Black Australorp, Rhode Island Red.


I'm sexy and I know it...

Must be a Barred Rock.

The adult chickens are still inside the run to keep them separate

What you lookin at?  Don't you have a ton of pictures already?



I love this one too.


Blond chick







Hello there!

This chick jumped on my lap on its own.

This one I just noticed has splayed legs unfortunately.

This one has splayed legs.  Notice it's right leg slightly twisted outwards.  It's very active though.

Another favourite of mine.

Hello!

Oh and this one too is my favourite.  Oh my, they are all my favourites.



Black Austrolorp cross.  This one did not have down feather on its back when it hatched.


I love the colour combination

Gorgeous

This is the chick with splayed leg.  Don't mind my slippers.  My dogs ate the other pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment